Cervical Cancer Preventions theme for 2018 is “Reduce your risk”
It’s important to know Cervical cancer can be prevented.
Here are the ways every woman can reduce their risk of the disease
- Attending cervical screening when invited
- Knowing the symptoms of cervical cancer and seeking medical advice if experiencing any
- Taking up the HPV vaccination if aged 11-18
- Talking to friends and family to ensure they know how they can reduce their risk
- Knowing where to find support and further information