A short warm up routine will increase your heart rate and warm up muscles and joints.This all helps to prevent injuries and improve your range of motion.
You could spend 5-10 minutes on this routine.
1. Jogging on the spot, include some high knees and star jumps
2. Windmill arm movements circling forwards and back
3. Slow squats and lunges are great for pelvis, hips, knees and ankles
4. Golf club held across the back of your shoulders, twist side to side
and then rotate your torso
5. Go through some practice swings and shots
If you have any aches or pains affecting your game, book in with one of our team for a customised assessment, treatment and exercise programme
Lisa Harris Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath