Men’🚹 March is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month in the U.K. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer amongst men.
If you do notice changes in the way you urinate, this is more likely to be a sign of a very common non-cancerous problem called an enlarged prostate, or another health problem. But it’s still a good idea to get it checked out!
Possible changes include:
• difficulty starting to urinate or emptying your bladder
• a weak flow when you urinate
• a feeling that your bladder hasn’t emptied properly
• dribbling urine after you finish urinating
• needing to urinate more often than usual, especially at night
• a sudden need to urinate – you may sometimes leak urine before you get to the toilet.
Please do take a look at the video below on this: