FOREARM SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION ON KNEES
The Forearm Side Plank With Rotation On Knees is a beginner modification that helps builds core strength, stability, balance, as well as targeting the obliques.
To get started:
- Lie down on your side with your knees bent and stacked on top of each other.
- Plant your bottom forearm into the ground and press against the ground to raise your hips up to make a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
- Brace your abs, then reach your top arm up to the sky. Maintaining tension in your abs, rotate your torso and with your top arm, reach under and behind your body while still maintaining the forearm side plank position.
- Reverse the movement back to the starting position and repeat.
- Switch sides after you’ve completed the reps on one side and repeat with the opposite side.